About Amy Karegeannes
Buying or selling real estate is a very important decision. Equally as an important is the Realtor you chose to represent your best interests.
I pledge to represent you and your property with integrity and professionalism from beginning to end.
Please take time to review the resume' below to help you get better acquainted with me. I appreciate your time and consideration, and I would welcome a phone call or email from you!
- Amy is consistently the top producer at her office
- Amy has been a top producer in SE Wisconsin since 2003
- Recent sales production: $19.95 Million in 2022, $20.7 Million in 2021, $18.7 Million in 2020, $18.3 Million in 2019, 19.4 Million in 2018, 22.3 Million in 2017, 17.7 Million in 2016, 14.8 Million in 2015, 14 Million in 2014, & 16.1 Million in 2013
- Amy previously worked for former Governor Tommy Thompson's Milwaukee Office as staff liaison for constituents and public events
- Amy is the past President of the Racine Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors®
- Wisconsin Realtors® Association
- Southshore Realtors Association
- Office Sales Leader past 17 years
- Named "Best in Client Satisfaction" by Milwaukee Magazine
- Voted "Best of Racine County"
- President's Club member 2010 -2022
- Named Associate Vice President of Shorewest Realtors in 2015